Yoga - The treatment of chronic spine pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga - The treatment of chronic spine pain

I had a lot of pain in the lumbar region of the spine, before I started to practice yoga. Also, I've tried various other exercises, painkillers, ointments, but it did not help. Just after 3 weeks of yoga, I felt a great relief, and spinal pain began to diminish.
    I recommend yoga to anyone who has this or a similar problem.

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
    I had a lot of pain in the lumbar region of the spine, before I started to practice yoga. Also, I've tried various other exercises, painkillers, ointments, but it did not help. Just after 3 weeks of yoga, I felt a great relief, and spinal pain began to diminish.
    I recommend yoga to anyone who has this or a similar problem.
    Well, I have to say that Yoga has lots of postures that helps you to exercise your spine, and I think seal pose counteract with child pose is good to stretch your spine and might be effective for chronic spine pain patients as well. So do you have any other recommended yoga poses for someone who has chronic spine pain or just want to have straighter spine posture?

Comment

So nice to know that yoga had helped you deal with that pain. It is a natural way and overall health can be improved as well.

Comment

I have read a lot of good things about yoga and seen some doing it personally with good results on it.

Comment

Working...
        X