Yoga, Modern Busy life and lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga, Modern Busy life and lifestyle

In this modern life of business, we, everybody getting busiest day by day. Our business keeps us distant from daily physical exercises. It makes our health overweighted. Yoga can help this situation up. It can make our life more enjoyable. Have you tried it at home?

Yes, I agree, Yoga is very is a very useful method (sport) against stress and tension. I have a buddy who stuttered, but after a few yoga training, his stuttering was reduced to a minimum. ‚ÄčToday's modern lifestyle is very fast and stressful, therefore, yoga can help with a variety of mental health problems.

Comment

Definitely, Yoga can reduce the stresses of modern busy life.

Comment

Although I have not tried yoga, I do believe that it could really help people avoid having too stagnant lifestyle. Being too busy and having work that are just less movements required like using the computer, can lead to various health problems. I have read too that yoga can help relieve stress.

Comment

I also have not tried yoga but I have watched several shows or videos about it already. Some yoga positions are really hard to do just to look at it and that proves that those who are doing yoga seriously are flexible.

Comment

Working...
          X