No announcement yet.

Using Music or Sounds When Doing Yoga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Music or Sounds When Doing Yoga?

If you practice or do yoga, is it easy for you to concentrate and be able to do yoga poses? Or you will need to listen to some music or sounds to help you do yoga properly? If you do listen to music or sounds, what song is it or what specific sounds like the sounds of nature?

I just know yoga because of the articles that I have read about it. I have not practiced it yet but I think it will be really helpful to use music or sounds when doing yoga. Music can set moods and help in making someone feel at peace.

Comment

i think originaly yoga is done in silence, and i think using music cant make you concentrate. it is realy had to work with music in a meditative mood.

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
        i think originaly yoga is done in silence, and i think using music cant make you concentrate. it is realy had to work with music in a meditative mood.
        I think you have a point, that most probably yoga was performed or done originally in a quite surrounding. But I also think that there are still some or few who can concentrate more using sounds or music.

Comment

Working...
        X