Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao the boxer or Pacquiao the baller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao the boxer or Pacquiao the baller?

After the most exciting revelation of what could be the greatest bout in boxing history, “The Pretty Boy” Floyd Mayweather vs Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao will be fighting on May 2, 2015.
    But before Pacquiao leaves Philippines for his boxing training, he will suit up tonight for his basketball team the KIA Sorento in The PBA ( No.1 Basketball League in the Philippines) to play against the Talk and Text Team.

Does the risk of getting injured in basketball worth gambling his boxing match with Mayweather?

wow i never knew mani was a basketball fan , but all in all i think he knows what he is doing by going there , so i cant argue.

Comment

He's not only a player but also the coach of the team and also a part owner of the KIA Carnival franchise. It seems that he's investing he's boxing wins to others sports franchise like this one.

Comment

Very interesting question. Pacquiao is definitely a 2 in 1 - boxer and basketball player. I have not heard about this "showdown" between Floyd Mayweather and Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao, but this will be very exciting.

Comment

May 2 it is. It will be a great fight indeed. Speed and power will collide on that bout.

Comment

He is a very busy man and we could wonder if that will help him focus on his big fight with Mayweather.
            He is not just a boxer, he is also a basketball player and coach as mentioned, a politician, a businessman, a preacher, used to be a singer and actor, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
              May 2 it is. It will be a great fight indeed. Speed and power will collide on that bout.
              Just few days away and they could prove who is the better boxer.
              I think Pacquaio should focus more on training for that upcoming bout. But it was his own body and decision, and as an experienced boxer, he knew how to prepare for such big fight.

Comment

• Double A
                Double A commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree. Actually pacquiao will have his last basketball game before he trains to vegas tomorrow. He will train there for two minths to get in shape and also to adjust from the weather.

Originally posted by ara-mae View Post

Just few days away and they could prove who is the better boxer.
              I think Pacquaio should focus more on training for that upcoming bout. But it was his own body and decision, and as an experienced boxer, he knew how to prepare for such big fight.
              Both Pacquaio and mayweather know how to train im sure over the next month the real training begins. right now I think its about watching tape and figuring out a strategy for Manny on how to solve mayweather's puzzle

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
                Speed and Power is what both boxers have it will definitely be a chess match to see who can land the best shots in each round.

Comment

Originally posted by LASport8826 View Post

Both Pacquaio and mayweather know how to train im sure over the next month the real training begins. right now I think its about watching tape and figuring out a strategy for Manny on how to solve mayweather's puzzle
                  Better if Manny will not reveal or show all his training and strategies he will be using. That is also true for Mayweather so that both boxers would not sabotage their fighting plans or techniques they will be using on the fight.

Comment

I agree. Both are great fighters. I think this fight will come down to coach's strategies. The fighter who is more prepared will come home as a winner.

Comment

With all his achievements in boxing, I'd go for Pacquiao the boxer! Its just amazing that he can play ball at the same time.He really is flexible man. He's now conditioning and training for the upcoming fight. I also do hope that they won't reveal all the techniques and trainings of Manny. I hope he can do all the trainings he need to win the fight against floyd 'cause I'm definitely voting for him. I must admit that I'm Very excited for the upcoming fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X