Represent Your Country on Worlds Of Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Represent Your Country on Worlds Of Sports

Tell us where you are from and what is cooking in your worlds Sports in your country! Keep people posted on anything new and interesting from your country so that we can be in touch with the latest news.

As a start, the Kenyan Premier League is just about to start with the leading team, Gor Mahia, representing Kenya at the African Champions League.

Comment

Thank you very much for the opportunity to introduce my country as in the world of sports. I am from Serbia, and residents of this small state represent the sports nation. Everyone knows Novak Djokovic, and this guy is from Serbia. In addition to Novak, there are many good tennis players from Serbia: Viktor Troicki, Nenad Zimonjic, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, and so on. Besides tennis, my country has recorded significant results in football, basketball, volleyball and water polo.

Comment

I am from the Philippines. Some famous athletes are Manny Pacquaio for boxing, Efren Reyes for Billiards, Paeng Nepomuceno for Bowling and Gilas Pilipinas for basketball who recently won silver in the FIBA Asian Game.

Comment

Right that from the Philippines, there are boxing and billiards champions as well as in Bowling.

Comment

Working...
          X