Do you believe that Pocer is a sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe that Pocer is a sport?

i believe that Pocer is a spiritual sport.sport is not only something which improves and exercise the body, but also something which improves the brain.

i mean Poker guys, it is a mistake

Comment

"Peacock" are you kidding us?! ​Poker is a big vice, and it has nothing to do with sports.
      If you want to "improve the brain" as you said, play chess or snooker​. Chess is a real spiritual sport!!!

Comment

in the same way, when someone is betting on a team, this is something vice.this called Gumbling.Gumbling is not only Poker.

Comment

yes it is, i think anything that challenges your mind and body is a sport.

Comment

that's wright marvo

Comment

I do not think that Poker should be considered a sport. While it may challenge your mind, there is no physical activity involved. The only physical activity involved would be flipping cards and such. So, no. I do not think of it as a sport.

Comment

I think card games are generally not considered as sports just like Poker. It is also more into the gambling side.

Comment

Same here, I do not think that it should considered as sports just like those other card games.

Comment

Working...
                  X