Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people enjoy watching cricket really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do people enjoy watching cricket really?

a whole day wasted lying on the sofa watching guys swinging and hitting balls, how is this fun, i want to know..

why you asking. you should realize it. I can relize it and everybody. We love to were our favorite players or teams jursy. We spend a lot of money to watch live the cricket maches. so its sure we love it

Comment

Okay, I still want to know how its played why it takes a full day to finish a match. No offence at all

Comment

Different people like different things. Once you get to truly understand a sport though (the gameplay, the history, the players etc) then you will get it. Personally I hated American football unitl I sat and understood it. I still don't like it but I have a greater appreciation for it.

Comment

It will depends on a person's preference.Some will be enjoying it and find it so interesting while others may not.

Comment

Some might appreciate it and some may not just like in all other sports. I have not tried watching a cricket match so not sure how exciting or not it can be.

Comment

Working...
            X