Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Brands Because of Your Sports Idols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Brands Because of Your Sports Idols?

We all know that there are lots of athletes endorsing various brands. Those merchandises from shoes, shirts, energy drinks and cola drinks. As sports fans or having an idol endorsing those, do you really buy those brands because those are being endorsed by your sports idols?

Originally posted by celina17 View Post
    We all know that there are lots of athletes endorsing various brands. Those merchandises from shoes, shirts, energy drinks and cola drinks. As sports fans or having an idol endorsing those, do you really buy those brands because those are being endorsed by your sports idols?
    What you were saying is truth, but for me it is not the case. I always know what I like when it comes to what to wear, so no one have impact on what I wear.

Comment

Originally posted by bobinikolovski View Post

What you were saying is truth, but for me it is not the case. I always know what I like when it comes to what to wear, so no one have impact on what I wear.
      I am just like you too.I am not being influenced by those advertisements because it was being endorsed by sports idols. I buy things or stuffs based on what I think I really need and of good quality.

Comment

Yes de9finitely i buy nike products mainly because im an nba fan and i like to wear what they usually wear. I find it cool

Comment

yes i do i buy puma brand in majority of the gears i buy cause they are one of the main sponsor for Usain Bolt

Comment

I am not surprised guys that you really buy those stuffs because it was being endorsed by the famous athletes. I think that is common and that how advertising power works.

Comment

I buy products or items based on quality and price, it is more in the practical side.

Comment

I think more people are becoming practical now. Buying branded brands endorsed by their sport idols in discounted prices is also practicality.

Comment

Yes, I have a dream to buy Ronaldo Golden Shoes but I think my dream will never complete...

Comment

Working...
                  X