What sports event would you choose?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sports event would you choose?

If you were given a chance to Watch a live sports event, what would it be? And who (player) would you you like to meet and have a chat with in the sports event?
    Personally I'm so inlove with Football and Tennis, but between these two, I'd choose to watch a live Grand slam Tennis match and meet and have a chat with Maria Sharapova. I know there are plenty of players who may be better than her, but I'm a fan for years, so...

What and who would you choose?

Id have to go with lakers and Kobe's final game. That woukd be very emotional abd epic. A witness of a legend is something i dreamed a long time ago.

Comment

My choice is the NBA matches (especially when playing Chicago Bulls) and Premier League - matches of Celsea and Liverpool. Oh, I forgot tennis tournaments when plays Novak Djokovic - it's real live sports event for enjoyment!

Comment

I would like to watch the Olympic games in Brazil next year and watch as much sports as possible in there.

Comment

Will go for the Olympics too since there are lots of sports event there and there are also other nice happenings like production numbers.

Comment

Working...
          X