FORBES HIGHEST PAID ATHLETES 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORBES HIGHEST PAID ATHLETES 2015

We all know how rich and famous a professional athlete can be. Pro Athletes can earn not just with winnings but also with sponsorship and endorsements. Take for example the endorsers of Nike like Federer, Christiano Ronaldo, Maria Sharapova, Manny Pacquiao and more. Who do you think is the Highest paid of all? Well I'm Not surprised with Forbes' no. 1.
    Check out and see for yourself the Top Highest paid Athletes of 2015.

link courtesy of Sporteology
    Last edited by phenylalanine; 04-02-2015, 10:20 AM.

Wow i really thought individual sports athletes got the edge here but seeing the four out of firat five came from team sports is amazong

Comment

Why am I not surprised with Floyd Mayweather's ranking? The four that came from team sports also belong to the famous and richest teams so no wonder they have amassed such big earnings. They're also superstars who are endorsers of worldwide famous brands of sports wear, equipment, food and beverages, car, perfume, and a lot more. Imagine the pay they're receiving (millions of dollars) for signing contracts for years of endorsements. And as for the winning, they're all great athletes. Everything rooted from hard work.

Comment

Messi is the best. Worth every dollar.

Comment

Christino ronaldo is more paid then Messi. amazing.

Comment

Vikrant Rajput Yes. Maybe due to more winnings and more endorsements?I'm not sure really. but they're bot very rich. They will have no problem when they retire.

Comment

Working...
            X