Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What OLYMPIC sports event is your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What OLYMPIC sports event is your favorite?

I know we all have our personal favorites when it comes to Olympics sport events. What are your favorites?
    Last edited by phenylalanine; 03-24-2015, 12:12 PM.

Well, It is difficult to say what is the favorite Olympics sport event. Each is interesting and beautiful in its own way. Let it be Ski Jumping and Canoe Sprint. In any case, I prefer to watch the Winter Olympic sports.

Comment

I do like several sports in Olympics.
      I like the sports in ice skating, athletics and in some performing martial arts competitions. Swimming sports is also entertaining to watch such as diving.

Comment

generally i have watched many Olympic sports on TV but i prefer athletics,and swimming.

Comment

I prefer swimming and tracks. Cause that's where the only sport that an athlete could win multiple medals.

Comment

I also like the athletics, as I can generally see other sports throughout the year, but I fall short with athletics. Anyway, I admire the decathletes most. Decathlon combines a number of disciplines where endurance, talent, hard work and skill combine together. Remember when Dan O'Brien ruled the world.

Comment

Archery is my favorite Olympic event, it is amazing to watch this game.

Comment

My personal favorites would be Tennis and swimming. I also watch other events but these two are my favorite. And aside from the sports events we can't deny that one of the most awaited parts in Olympics is the kick off/ opening.

Comment

I usually watch events that feature athletes from my country. Nothing better than to get hyped and support your country.

Those are usually team sports, like basketball, volleyball, water polo, some swimming and also fighting sports.

Comment

I like the gymnastics events or sports. I specially like the uneven bars and the floor performances, more for the female divisions. I also enjoy some of the athletics sports such as track and field and relays.

Comment

Working...
                    X