Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you play sports? What sports are your favorite (to watch, follow, etc.)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you play sports? What sports are your favorite (to watch, follow, etc.)?

Do you play sports?
    If you don't, what are your favorites to watch?

I like to watch football, but I prefer to play basketball. Also, my favorite sports are: tennis, volleyball, handball, boxing and sport fishing.

Comment

I used to play volleyball especially during my school years. I really enjoy this sports and I have also joined a volleyball group before in a company. The sports I enjoy watching include volleyball and ping pong.

Comment

i enjoy watching basketball on TV or live,and also polo and swimming.i am an ardent fan of all aquatic sports because when i was younger, i was member of a polo and swimming team.lovely sports!!!!!

Comment

I prefer to watch team sports. I don't care if it is top quality or not, as long as it is competitive, Maybe I'd pass sports fishing, sorry gggagggi
          Nor practicing any sport now, trying to find all possible excuses not to practice. Except for recreational billiards

Comment

Basketball is my favorite. I think this is the only sport i could think thqt you will enjoy with many or alone. You can just practice shooting or drivbling when alone and still enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
            X