Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Accidents in the History of Sports?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Accidents in the History of Sports?

It is a sad fact that in sports events or matches, there are accidents that could happen. Some of those accidents are considered worst because of the effects it caused. What are some of those considered worst accidents in the world of sports. I think those involved stampede accidents on big sports events.

I think the worst accident was that of kipkeino kipchoge when he was running and was shot on the leg but he still ran on to win the title, it was a very bad picture.

Comment

Unfortunately, there are many dangerous sports that are very risky, and injuries and accidents are very common. I've put the video clip (from YouTube) below, so you can see top 10 Worst sports injuries. I hope that the footage is not very disturbing!

Comment

Im a basketball fan so latest was paul george's injury and of Kevin ware. Those were nasty and not good to watch those replays.

Comment

i remember watching on TV the terrible injury of a pilot, at F1 championship.i do not remember his name but he is from Poland.does anyone know his name?anyway, his car because of high speed and pilot's error crashed into a wall and fell to pieces,literary!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
            i remember watching on TV the terrible injury of a pilot, at F1 championship.i do not remember his name but he is from Poland.does anyone know his name?anyway, his car because of high speed and pilot's error crashed into a wall and fell to pieces,literary!!!!!
            Really horrible just describing it here, what more if I would watch that. I think lots of accidents had happened in car racing like in the F1 Championships game.

Comment

Yeah casue those were extreme sports. It is already expected. In fact there are some insurance companies that doesnt consider extreme sports injuries.

Comment

I think some worst accidents in the world of sports involved with mass stampede and casualties.

Comment

Mostly those stampedes were on big events in my opinion. Like on football and rugby tournaments.

Comment

Working...
                  X