Top 3 Most Famous Sports in Your Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 Most Famous Sports in Your Country

In your own opinion, what are the top 3 most popular sports from your country? It does not necessary to be from a survey or news, just in your own opinion and observation.
    In my own opinion, the top 3 most famous sports here are: 1. Basketball 2. Boxing 3. Volleyball

athletics, Rugby Soccer and volleyball I think have four in here. this are so famous sports in Kenya

Comment

in my opinion, in my country football and basketball have a lot of fans.the third place goes to aquatic sports(swimming, polo, etc)

Comment

In my opinion, and in the opinion of many people from my country, top 3 sports are:
        1. Football
        2. Tennis
        3. Volleyball

Comment

In philippines, Basketball is the clear number one. maybe football is also gradually becoming a favorite since we formed the azkals. Then probably billiards. Like every place there's a billiard hall In here.

Comment

Originally posted by Double A View Post
            In philippines, Basketball is the clear number one. maybe football is also gradually becoming a favorite since we formed the azkals. Then probably billiards. Like every place there's a billiard hall In here.
            We both agree that Basketball is really the number one famous sports in here. Almost all streets in here have basketball courts whether it is just improvised or a covered court.

Comment

Definitely! And almost all people has an update about basketball. there is no closer to basketball if we talk about sports in our countrymphilippines.

Comment

I believe in the USA the biggest sports are NFL, basketball, and then it's hard to say. Maybe baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
                  I believe in the USA the biggest sports are NFL, basketball, and then it's hard to say. Maybe baseball.
                  Okay. I thought NBA is the most famous sports association in the US then followed by the sports of baseball. Anyways, it is just my guess.

Comment

In our country (Republik of Macedonia), most popular sports are:
                    1. Handball (we have strong national team and also team in top 4 in Europa - Vardar Skopje)
                    2. Basketball (probably only because of the national team)
                    3. Football (we don't have strong national team or some football club that is good from here, but still we follow football often)

Comment

I think right now, the top three sports here are of course the basketball, boxing and billiards.

Comment

No doubt that basketball and boxing are the top two most famous sports in here right now.

Comment

Hockey, these sports I love the most because it has many good reasons as well as the Best reason to play.

Comment

Working...
                          X