do you know that strange order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you know that strange order?

Eugenie Bouchard, a Canadian tennis player made a mistake during the game at the Wimbledon Tournament.she wore a black bra, resulting in observation by the referee.the Wimbledon tournament has had a dress code.according to dress code all the athletes must wear only white clothes.do you know that? Click image for larger version

Name:	bouchard.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	16210

oh no good for you knew the dress code so players should use white bra instead?

Comment

yup it says player should wear all white!! Wimbledon is the oldest tennis tournament in the world and held at the All England Club Wimbledon,London since 1877.

Comment

i think that the dress code have to be abolished.athletes have to wear whatever they want.(their uniforms) without orders.do you agree?

Comment

I am not aware of that and quite surprised that there is such dress code which is strict since it is just the undergarment. Next time she will not wear that black bra for sure in a wimbledon tournament.

Comment

yes i agree.she will not make the same mistake!!!!!

Comment

If that is already abolished, it is a good thing. An athlete should be allowed to wear the color they want provided that it will still comply on the rules or uniform dress code which is just right for a certain sports.

Comment

Working...
              X