Rolland Garros French Open this May 19, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolland Garros French Open this May 19, 2015

One of the most awaited matches and one of the four Grand Slam Tournaments will start this May 19, 2015. Are you going to watch? Who do you think will win? Who would you bet to win in the clay court?

Of course, I will watch Roland Garros (as in previous years). I hope that Novak Djokovic will be able to conquer this Grand Slam Tournament this year. This is the only tennis tournament that he failed to win so far, and I believe that Novak will "take the crown" from Nadal and become the new king of clay.

Comment

one of the greatest tennis tournaments, is the French Rolland Garros.at this event,all the tennis stars women and men will take part.it will be a beautiful tournament.surely i will watch it on TV.

Comment

Who is considered the favorite? And who is defending champions?

Comment

We'll see if Novak could win the title for RG ro complete and have all Four Grandslam Titles. I hope Rafa and Novak will meet for Finals. It's so exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by phenylalanine View Post
            We'll see if Novak could win the title for RG ro complete and have all Four Grandslam Titles. I hope Rafa and Novak will meet for Finals. It's so exciting to watch.

If Rafa does not win Madrid and Rome Masters, he will drop a few points and end as a sixth seed. If so, he will possibly meet Djokovic in the QF.

Comment

I really hope that Djokovic doesn't win. And this has nothing to do with hate. The guy is too dominant and has monopolized the sport. It is not his fault that he is far better then the rest, but the likes of Federer and Nadal, or the younger Nishikory, Raonic, Dimitrov must do something to make tennis interesting again.

Comment

Working...
              X