No announcement yet.

How to Choose the Best Racket for You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Choose the Best Racket for You?

As I have mentioned on my other post in this subtopic, I just used those rackets available in the campus since it is for free to use for school players.
    I would like to ask if how anyone here chooses their own rackets when buying for one. What are your guidelines or things to look at it when shopping for a new racket?

I have no idea but the original branded Rackets are best to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorns View Post
      I have no idea but the original branded Rackets are best to buy.
      I mean how you choose what best racket for you by yourself.
      So, you mean you just buy those original brands out there cause you think it is the best ones in the market?

Comment

as you buy an original racket make sure it the perfect size for you........... you should also consider the weight of the racket most ladies prefer light rackets

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
          as you buy an original racket make sure it the perfect size for you........... you should also consider the weight of the racket most ladies prefer light rackets
          I also think that one should know which racket size will best fit for him or her. Maybe some factors to be considered are the body type/build/size and height. Being comfortable with your racket is the first to be put into consideration in my opinion.

Comment

I'm not a real expert, but I know a few things...​As for the weight of the racket, ​when the racket is heavier - shot is stronger and vice versa. As for "head circumference" of tennis racket, beginners usually start with larger "heads", and when they progress, then they play with the smaller tennis racket.

Comment

Originally posted by gggagggi View Post
              I'm not a real expert, but I know a few things...​As for the weight of the racket, ​when the racket is heavier - shot is stronger and vice versa. As for "head circumference" of tennis racket, beginners usually start with larger "heads", and when they progress, then they play with the smaller tennis racket.
              You have point in there. As beginners on this sport, they will opt to choose the wider or broader tennis racket thinking it will give them higher chances of hitting the ball so it will be easier for them to play.

Comment

Hi Celina, There are many things we consider while buying rackets like brands, head sizes, weight, string pattern, balance, and many more! You can check detail of these things in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Active Away View Post
                  Hi Celina, There are many things we consider while buying rackets like brands, head sizes, weight, string pattern, balance, and many more! You can check detail of these things in this post.
                  Okay, thanks for the info.

Comment

It's going be a tough decision as there are lots of them out there and all of them are different, but usually you want all of them. Getting along with tennis racquet reviews will help you to figure it out.
                    Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To get the best experience using our site, you'll need to upgrade to a newer browser

Comment

Working...
                    X