Racket Based On Player's Gender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racket Based On Player's Gender?

I used to play lawn tennis during my college years and I just use the racket available in the campus.
    I used to think that racket size is different between a woman and a man player, the lighter one is for women while the heavier one is for men since they tend to be stronger. But have read somewhere that it is not the case, it is not gender based. Are you aware of it and what is the current international rule on professional competitions with regards to rackets? Thanks.

I think it depends on your own preference like if your prefer the heavier one or the lighter one. As you stated, men tend to be stronger so, they more opt to choose the heavier one. Personally I like the heavier one since I feel like it gives more impact when smashing back the ball.

Comment

All types of Rackets you get on this store because they have Best Branded and Standard Material Rackets if you want from Butterfly Collection you will get Superior Yasaka Mark V Racket, and to get more Grip on racket you need Butterfly Edge Tape and there are more products you can get on the store...

Comment

Working...
      X