Who is the most beautiful female tennis players of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most beautiful female tennis players of all time

Who do you think is the most beautiful woman or female tennis player in Tennis world?
    Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-13-2015, 07:10 PM.

hahaa , the tennis players are the beautiful ones, check out the williams and the rest of the players they all are beautiful.

Comment

Anna Kournikova is the most beautiful woman tennis player of all time.

Comment

I am not familiar with all the women tennis players out there so, I cannot really say who is the most beautiful. I could just say some beautiful tennis player that are mostly popular. These are Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Anna Kournikova.

Comment

serena williams is my favourite tennis player and she is the cutest to me black and sexy

Comment

Originally posted by celina17 View Post
            I am not familiar with all the women tennis players out there so, I cannot really say who is the most beautiful. I could just say some beautiful tennis player that are mostly popular. These are Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic and Anna Kournikova.
            I would definitely agree that Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova are so beautiful and are great women tennis players. They really know how to play their sport best

Comment

There are for sure several beautiful tennis players as there are lots of players from all over the world.

Comment

From My suggestion I like to share a good name which is bor to polis their Parents, she is Caroline Wozniacki very Beautiful and Talented Tennis Player.

Comment

Working...
                X