underwater stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underwater stadium

i read on the internet that an architect from Poland wants to build an underwater tennis stadium in Dubai.this city is one of the richest cities of the world and for this reason his thought can be fulfilled in the foreseeable future.There are underwater hotels in the world and in Dubai, Click image for larger version

Name:	tennis2.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	14418 so why not underwater tennis stadiums?what do you believe?Reality or imagination?

I know of an under water cinema and it is a private one. this can be awesome owing the fact that the Arabs have a way of making things happen in the ocean

Comment

Arabs will have not any economic problem to build an underwater tennis stadium.the view will be fantastic!!!!!!the players will try to consentrate to the game, but...........

Comment

That seems crazy. It is cool but unnecessary.

Comment

it sounds nice to me I think it will be a place to visit and one will be happy to play under water. big tournaments will be held here and will create talents

Comment

It will be interesting if this stadium becomes a reality.why will it be unnessesary?

Comment

Looks really nice and true that they could possibly do that since there will be no problem when regards to money. It should be something sports lovers could look forward too in such place.

Comment

Cool stafium.

Comment

That will be a very huge project to be constructed. It could be possible since as mentioned, there are several structures being done underwater already such as museums and parks.

Comment

ok i agree cellina17,why not another one?(an underwater tennis stadium). Arabs will not have any problem with the money.

Comment

There is also environmental impacts to consider.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	underwatertennis2-4437.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	21154

This Image is Dubai Underground Stadium which is located near Burj Al Arab Hotel, Must visit this beautiful scenery.

Comment

Working...
                        X