Finding People To Play With

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding People To Play With

I love tennis, but struggle to find people to play with. I'm not a club member and I prefer to just play in outdoor parks that have courts. Any tips on how to find other people who want to play?

Many outdoor parks have tennis courts. Unfortunately, concrete is the most common basis for these courts in parks. But, if you live in a big city, you certainly can find some clay court where you can play tennis for free. You just need to wait, and somebody will occur, who also seeks people to play tennis.

Comment

I also find it really difficult to find someone to play with me since my friends are busy or far or do not like the sports. I think one way to find playmates is through joining sports clubs.

Comment

You could use internet groups such as Facebook. Also you can just ask people you know. You may be surprised who plays.

Comment

Any specific facebook groups you would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by puremagic View Post
            You could use internet groups such as Facebook. Also you can just ask people you know. You may be surprised who plays.
            Looking on social networking sites could really be a source. You just need to find who are the locals or maybe post something like you are looking for a person to play with and maybe someone will response on that.

Comment

Working...
            X