Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has won the most gold medals in swimming competitions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has won the most gold medals in swimming competitions?

i believe that Michael Phelps was the most successful swimmer of all.he has won, during the Olympic games, 4 times the gold metal and 4 world records in 4 different styles.this achievement is something that have been achieved by Mark Spits at the Olympic games in Munich(1972)
    Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-18-2015, 07:44 AM.

Michael Phelps i think he is a good athlete and all of his goals come with the record and thats very wonderful fine talent

Comment

Yes, you're right. Michael Phelps won the most gold medals in swimming competitions​. I'm not sure, but I think he has won a total of 22 medals until now. This incredible guy from America is a swimming miracle, and he will win more medals in the coming years.​ Unfortunately, there are many of doping scandals related to Michael Phelps.

Comment

yes, i agree with you.his carrier unfortunately,tend to be downgraded because of the fact that there are many doping scandals in which he is involved.Apart from that, he begun to do a bad life for an athlete (smoking, drinking ) as i read.

Comment

I don't know why celebrities tarnish and hurt their image by being involved with drugs. I mean they have all the money in the world but they still want to get in trouble for some reason and I can never understand why.

Comment

I believe he was involved in drugs prior to becoming an Olympian. I could be wrong. Anyways, he is definitely one of the prolific swimmers ever. Oh, and he just got engaged to a beauty from California.

Comment

Actually, Michael Phelps is the only international swimmer I am familiar with. Maybe because I have read his name several times as he won several times in the Olympics.
              So far, he could really be the one who won the most gold medals in swimming competitions.

Comment

i think that Michael Phelps has won but am not sure though, unless someone actually clarify's for us here..

Comment

in fact, Phelps was a good athlete before get involved in bad things.his achievements inside the swimming pool was awesome!!!!!vompared to Mark Spits in 1972.now, in my opinion his carrier is dying away,however, he want to take part in Olympics in Rio, Brazil in 2016 as i read.he have to try a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

phelps is the all time winner in all swimming compettion what a human being

Comment

yes has it stands right now he is the one with the most winnings and he still reigns despite the dopping cases. Phelps

Comment

Working...
                      X