How to learn Swimming easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to learn Swimming easily?

So, a very simple question as evident from my header. I don't know swimming but I really do want to learn it. What is the easiest and safest way to learn swimming, if you know what I mean.

A simple way that is effective to learn how to swim within a minute is, Gather few friends and go with them swimming, jump direct in the deep end of the swimming pool. adrenaline will kick in and you will definitely swim, in-case of anything one of your friend will come save you. Trust me it worked on me it can work on you too. In-case you die don't say i told you that. Do it at your own risk.

Comment

Honestly, there is no easy way but it all depends on how quickly you adapt the techniques. It's very technical. Be fore you start though, you need to be comfortable in the water and that is to relax, know your bearings and not panic. Breathing (blowing in the water..yes blowing through your nose under water and urfacing for air) excerises followed by learning to floating. After that you find friends, family or colleagues that can swim or you find the nearest swimmming pool and they should have swim classes. Youtube is your friend and don't stop praticing till perfect.

Comment

My tip: Don't be afraid of water.

But then, that's easier said than done. Maybe you can have someone teach you. That will make things easier for you. Enjoy learning!

Comment

I learned how to swim at an early age. My parents enrolled me in swim lessons at the local high school when I was 4 or so. I continued with my lessons until I was 12. That's definitely the best way to learn & perfect techniques.

Comment

i would say youtube just watch out some learning video and buy up some learning gears and keep in mind the steps and go by them step by step and you will surely learn how to swim you can trust me on that one

Comment

I am not a swimmer too but I think that in order to learn, you should try and practice swimming.With guide of course to make sure of your safety.

Comment

Maybe it could depends per person. There are some who are fast learners compared to others.

Comment

Working...
                X