Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backstroke is my best swimming style, What is yours ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backstroke is my best swimming style, What is yours ?

Backstroke is the most relaxing state while wearing life-jacket. during Water sports camp. while wearing life jacket, I used to do backstroke, It is indeed easiest with life-jacket but without life-jacket it is difficult style.

Are you a beginner in swimming?Backstroke it is not a difficult style.you have to try swimming without life jacket.Personally, i prefer freestyle and butterfly.i remember swimming 100 or 200 meters in freestyle or butterfly style on swimming competitions.

Comment

I have tried it way back in 2004. may be it is easy as you are saying. I have not that much experience in swimming.

Comment

do not give up !!!!!!!keep going!swimming and mainly all the aquatic sports are important because it exercise all the body

Comment

I use backstroke in swimming pool​ only for relaxation​, but my favorite swimming style is​ "dolphin​". It is a very attractive swimming style in which the main requirement is that the hands are synchronized. This style is considered technically most demanding and difficult to perform. It requires strong shoulders and great strength of back and legs.​
          Vikrant Rajpur, ​I apply backstroke like you.......
          ..........​but ​only when I get tired of dolphin style.

Comment

breaststroke is the style for relaxation, in my opinion.i remember swimming breaststroke after 200 meters frestyle or butterfly stroke and it relaxed me indeed.i agree with you gggagggi that butterfly stroke is very attractive and difficult style.the difficult part of this technique is to synchronize hands and legs ,and try to do the dolphin style.

Comment

Question. How long can you all go w/o stopping? Given how unfit I am I can only manage 25m

Comment

MY favorite style of swimming is freestyle swimming. it is better to swim fast.

Comment

Working...
                X