Where Do You Prefer to Swim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ara-mae
    started a topic Where Do You Prefer to Swim?

Where Do You Prefer to Swim?

I am curious if where do you guys prefer to swim if there will be choices? Do you prefer swimming in a beach, pool, river or in a lake? Also why do you prefer to swim there?

• Luna Moon
    replied
    Pools can be too crowded, but i still prefer them to work on techniques. The scenery of natural water like lakes, seas or oceans is much prettier for sure though.

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    replied
    Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
    why do you say that?
    It is because of the chemicals on the water pool and/or too much chlorine on it. But it could be just true on some pools only and not to all.

Leave a comment:

• peacock83
    replied
    why do you say that?

Leave a comment:

• ara-mae
    replied
    Just like you guys, I prefer swimming in the sea as much as possible. The scene and the water when clean are really beautiful. I seldom swim in the pool because I think the water is not really safe.

Leave a comment:

• celina17
    replied
    I also prefer swimming in the sea even I do not really know how to swim. :P
    I will be just using floaters or just near the shore and enjoy the sun and the sand as well as the beautiful view.

Leave a comment:

• peacock83
    replied
    i usually go fishing there, because i am an amateur fisherman.i have never swam at the river, yet.

Leave a comment:

• gggagggi
    replied
    I do not like to swim at the pool (like most people), due to the large crowds and paying the ticket. My favorite place for swimming is ‚Äčnearby river (just 5 minutes from my house). It is completely natural place for swimming and relaxation.

Leave a comment:

• Double A
    replied
    I prefer in pool. In beaches and other see is very sticky. But good thing in therenis there are.lot of hotties in there

Leave a comment:

• peacock83
    replied
    usually, in summer i swim in the sea.apart from that i have swam in a swimming pool mainly the winter .personally the summer i prefer to swim in the sea rather than swimming in a pool but it depends on the season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X