Do You Use Swimming for Fitness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Use Swimming for Fitness?

I've been a fitness fanatic for years, and I have had times where I loved getting in the pool to increase my cardio. Has anyone done the same?

Actually qthletes use the pool for more exercises. Putting on weights while on the pool could enhance your footwork and speed.

Comment

Well, I like to swim (I prefer to swim in the river more than in the pool), but not ​particularly for fitness. I experience swimming as a form of recreation, not as a sport​. Of course, swimming provides an opportunity for weight loss and body contouring.

Comment

Yeah, maybe it's about how/where you grow up. My grandparents have an outdoor in-ground pool in their yard, and every summer was spent by the pool. Maybe that's why I enjoy it so much.

Comment

I have not done it simply because I am not a good swimmer. But every time I would have a chance to swim in a pool or beach, I really enjoy it and do activities like tossing ball with friends in the water. Those activities can really be great way to exercise.

Comment

It works well in terms of low impact. A lot of people find it fun as well.

Comment

surely swimming is an exhausting sport which helps people to loose weight and to obtain a healthy and strong body.

Comment

the best way to cut weight is to swim. if you want to build those abs and great muscles you just dip yourself in water.

Comment

i absolutely agree with you man!!!also with swimming someone acquires incredible endurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I watched some documentary of Bolt training and guess what, the guy uses swimming as one way of gaining speed. it is incredible and one will appreciate the value of swimming after watching this.

Comment

Right that athletes use swimming as form of exercises as it will really benefit them.

Comment

Working...
                      X