swimming .How interesting to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimming .How interesting to you?

Swimming are most interesting and enjoyable thing.I can it properly and i like much to swim with my friends in our village canal.When i go to my village i always enjoy it and i always count it as one of my most favorite enjoyable moment . I have many enjoyable history about swimming.Do you have?

it's very much interesting to me. it's special exercise where you have to move all parts of your body. It's too much positive for our body and mind. It bring freshness to your body and mind.So why don't you love it?

Comment

Yes swimming are not only interesting game its good for refresh mind and health also.But some people don,t love swimming . they afraid it .They think its very hardly and risk for life.
      Is it right ?

Comment

no it is not right.swimming is the most suitable sport for exercise of all for many reasons.firstly, it is a ggod sport for those who have problems with their back.secondly, with swimming loose weight in a flash.also i agree with you Facreby, with swimming someone improves teir body and their spirit

Comment

Its may be.swimming are great helpful for loose weight.If anyone swim regularly they obviously will be well healthy and they will get better fitness of body.

Comment

Swimming is one of the famous game. Its our traditional game too. The village peoples used swimming as their key to superiority of his village. It keeps our mind happy & healthy.

Comment

I go swimming every morning, its a great cardio exercise. Its my substitute for jogging as i dont like to do it.

Comment

I am not a swimmer but I have tried to learn swimming twice before, and I am just scared to swim in the deep waters.
                But I could say that swimming is really interesting and I do enjoy watching various swimming competitions especially if it is the freestyle and women division.

Comment

Swimming for me has been a challenge. I can't seem to ever grasp on the method on how to properly swim but I do plan on taking classes when i can in order to learn to swim consistently so i can apply it to any real life situation. Watching swimming in a olympic setting is really spectacular that I wish i can do those motions as quick as the pros can
                  Last edited by LASport8826; 02-13-2015, 05:08 AM.

Comment

In regards to the swimming sports, it is very interesting for me. There are several strokes where a swimmer can compete and so, there are several chances of winning a division or level. You will need to have strength, stamina and proper swimming techniques in order to win.

Comment

I knew that swimming was a sport in shock when I saw two white Kenyan men representing Kenya in the Olympic games. they are the Danford brothers.
                      its is now liked in Kenya with various school introducing it in there sports activities.

Comment

Swimming is pretty fun. If you didn't know how to say 3 months ago like and and being good at it now then it is pretty satisfying. In addition it is a good workout and exciting at the same time.

See my video if you can.
                        http://instagram.com/p/x-NU-ILTa9/?modal=true

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
                          I knew that swimming was a sport in shock when I saw two white Kenyan men representing Kenya in the Olympic games. they are the Danford brothers.
                          its is now liked in Kenya with various school introducing it in there sports activities.
                          I always want to aware children about sports or importance of sports, sports as a career, good to hear about swimming is introduced in schools.

Comment

I agree that kids should be aware and learn how to swim. It is easier to learn this skill when you are young and definitely, it will be very enjoyable.

Comment

oh it is only now that I known swimming is good for loosing weight make ladies sexy. I know how to swim learned to swim in the sea I know that it is sports for sure that it is only a good exercise too. I just wanted to learn how to swim in case I need it

Comment

Working...
                              X