Will You Be Surfing this Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will You Be Surfing this Summer?

In here, it is almost summer and one of the most common or famous activity will be swimming. There is also a chance to go surfing if you will be visiting those beaches where surfing is possible. Will you go surfing or at least try surfing this summer?

Surfing is a wonderful sport especially in summer.unfortunately, i have never tried it but i would have.maybe in this summer,i try doing this lovely sport!!!!

Comment

That would be great, but unfortunately I have no conditions (personal and general) to do so. All seas are not suitable for surfing, especially those that are close to my country. Surfing requires large sea waves, and a great experience, too.
      Last edited by gggagggi; 03-18-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
        Surfing is a wonderful sport especially in summer.unfortunately, i have never tried it but i would have.maybe in this summer,i try doing this lovely sport!!!!
        Good luck if ever you will really try surfing this summer. Agree that surfing is a lovely sports and I already enjoy watching those who surf what more if trying that for yourself.

Comment

I am not into surfing mainly because I am not a swimmer either. Although nice to see or watch someone who is good in surfing.

Comment

It will be 4 to 5months before summer again here, that will still have lots of time to think about it.

Comment

Working...
            X