Best way to train squash for beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to train squash for beginners

Well, I've just tried out squash, and i think the best way to train your squash skill for a beginner is to focus on forehand drive as well as backhand drive.

Before you train, you should at least observe from other players or watch some videos on the basic correct way to hold squash racket, and then focus on the forehand and backhand drive correct technique on how to raise and swing your racket, how to twist, and how to place the legs and shift the body weight.

I like watching Squash but the problem is that it is a very expensive sport too just like Gold maybe. The Squash play area is not cheap and the rackets and balls are expensive too. So, I have not been able to play it myself simply because I cannot afford it sadly.

Comment

Training for Squash is not easy as it is one of the toughest sports to play. At the same time, it is really a superb sport as far as physical work out and exercise are concerned. Requires all of your body parts to be moved constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by mominforft View Post
        I like watching Squash but the problem is that it is a very expensive sport too just like Gold maybe. The Squash play area is not cheap and the rackets and balls are expensive too. So, I have not been able to play it myself simply because I cannot afford it sadly.
        Playing squash doesn't really cost much. You can get a good and considerably cheap squash racket (I bought my standard Prince squash racket with less than $50), and the ball is not expensive and durable (the badminton shuttlecock is very expensive compared to squash ball), and the squash court at our sports complex is very cheap as well.

Comment

Agree that through watching one can learn more about it like the moves used on it. I also think that it is important to learn the rules.

Comment

Not even sure if there is a squash court in here which I also think that it will be expensive to rent to train for this sport.

Comment

Working...
            X