Champions League Quarter Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions League Quarter Finals

What a thrill will this round be. Here are the pairs as drawn today.

PSG vs Barca
    Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
    Porto vs Bayern
    Juventus vs Monaco

Being realistic, I see Barca, Real, Bayern and Juve in the semis.
    My wishful thinking would be to see PSG, Atletico, Bayern and Juve.

Wish Atletico would beat Real. The way Real have played recently that is not impossible. PSG also demonstrated character against Chelsea. Wouldn't be surprised to see them go further. Don't think that Bayern and Juventus will have tough opposition from Porto and Monaco.

Comment

It will be very interesting to watch the game between PSG and Barca, I like both teams. I hope that these teams will go through to the semifinals:‚Äč Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich and Monaco. Time will tell whether I was right!

Comment

PSG vs Barca, this is exciting but what's more exciting will be El Clasico, match between Barca and Real Madrid, this sunday. I cannot wait.

Comment

PSG vs Barca is a repeat from the group stage and from a couple years ago. It will be good but I would like more variety.

Comment

Guys,it is difficult to predict which team will go to the semi finals.everything can happen!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
              Guys,it is difficult to predict which team will go to the semi finals.everything can happen!!!!!
              Yes this is CL quarterfinals and anything can happen, but still in my opinion.. Barca, Atletico, Bayern and Juventus are favorite in this duels.

Comment

Originally posted by bobinikolovski View Post

Yes this is CL quarterfinals and anything can happen, but still in my opinion.. Barca, Atletico, Bayern and Juventus are favorite in this duels.

Interesting, you also believe that Atletico have chances against Real. I really don't know, this is football and anything can happen. These are all extra quality teams with the finest individuals. There will, however, be at least one upset, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by homer View Post
                  Interesting, you also believe that Atletico have chances against Real. I really don't know, this is football and anything can happen. These are all extra quality teams with the finest individuals. There will, however, be at least one upset, imo.
                  Yes I do. If you see last few games between Atletico and Real you will see why I believe that. Also Real is in very poor form, they play very bad. A lot can happen until this games but that is my opinion for now.. it may change in the future, but for now that is it.

Comment

Atletico under Simeone have normally gotten the best out of Real. But things could change.

Comment

Working...
                    X