Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manchester United will not finish in top four position this season. Polls suggests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United will not finish in top four position this season. Polls suggests

Who will finish top four in the EPL this season?
    Arsenal Fc
    50.00%
    Manchester United
    16.67%
    Liverpool
    33.33%
    Totenham hotspur
    0%
    Southhampton
    0%

Manchester united are also in the race of top 4 after dia-sappointing performance last season.

Comment

I think Manchester united will be in the top four that's my views

Comment

Among those teams? you did not mention Chelsea,my friend which i believe will win the championship.The second place goes to Manchester and the third to Arsenal.

Comment

this are the day dreamers in here, you wanna bet on we guys not finishing on the top four? be my guest. watch this space......

Comment

Liverpool are on better form, and United have a much tougher schedule ahead. I'm assuming Arsenal will finish in a CL spot.

Comment

I bet this comment was before this Sunday coz some people like you would be hanging themselves puremagic

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
                Among those teams? you did not mention Chelsea,my friend which i believe will win the championship.The second place goes to Manchester and the third to Arsenal.
                i didn't mention chelsea and manchester city because i believe they will take the first position and second respectively. the third and fourth sport is what are for grab and arsenal and liverpool seems to be better off than Man u.

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
                  this are the day dreamers in here, you wanna bet on we guys not finishing on the top four? be my guest. watch this space......
                  Kirui my friend there is a bigger chance that you guys will not finish on top four if liverpool and arsenal continues with their momentum., wanna place a bet,, Sportpesa.

Comment

sure thing am waiting for your odds placement then we get to work. shall we?

Comment

you guys are Lucky LFC lost their way and they will not be able to finish on top four,

Comment

Working...
                      X