Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea treble? Zlatan & PSG still on course for quadruple after perfect weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea treble? Zlatan & PSG still on course for quadruple after perfect weekend

The French are still running for trophies but they face a stiff competition from Chelsea in the midweek fixture. They hope to use a wonderful weekend they had against Lens as a stepping stone on Stamford Bridge.

you gotta be a jocker to think this way. there is no way this guys can hit a treble. no way

Comment

I don't think i am because or i just said is that they are still in four competition which they can win. and who is to say they can't win it all.

Comment

I agree, PSG plays great in the French league, but Celsea is a very strong team, especially when playing at home. I would like to Zlatan score another goal in this match, but to be honest PSG has little chance to do something against Chelsea.

Comment

apparently they are still on treble after they eliminated chelsea on away goal rule. Zlatan was not effective again after he was sent off in the first half. that didn't stop psg from cruising through to the last eight. Kudos,

Comment

Barcelona are on for a treble. However, achieving it is quite difficult for any team.

Comment

It is a hard task but i believe that all is possible if you have the passion for it.

Comment

Working...
              X