How to watch soccer online for free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to watch soccer online for free

Does anyone knows how can I watch live streaming soccer online for free on my PC, Android, or iPhone iPad for soccer tournament such as world soccer cup, premier league, and others? Any good recommendations?

Well, it depends on the country you're living, and I think the best is just google to find all the soccer sites to watch live stream.

Comment

I know couple of good sites which give good uninterrupted live streaming of all the matches. However, keeping in view the forum rules, I am not sure if it is allowed/ethical to post the websites names here.

Comment

Well, I guess we'll share the good sites around when the tournament is on the play.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Ray View Post
          Well, I guess we'll share the good sites around when the tournament is on the play.

You mean is it okay to share websites here publicly? (If they are related to a particular post). See, I do not own/market any websites, so I don't want to sound like a spam.

Comment

I can recommend a very good site if it is allowed to do so here on this forum or I think if anyone wants, I could pm him/her. Actually I do watch Soccer on the go quite a lot as it is not always possible to watch in front of TV for the whole duration of the game.

Comment

any sites i would love to watch the barca bayern game now

Comment

I also think that it could depends on the country. Maybe you can try visiting those soccer websites or simply search free live streaming for soccer games online.

Comment

Be warned not all sites are legal. I know certain matches are streamed for free if you have the right cable provider in the US. And NBC streams Premier League matches for free as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X