Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FC Barcelona - Real Madrid - El Clasico This March!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Barcelona - Real Madrid - El Clasico This March!

One of the most awaited matches in football, FC Barcelona - Real Madrid - El Clasico will be on March 22nd, 2015.
    Sunday, 03/22/2015 21:00; Stadium: Camp Nou; City: Barcelona
    Who are excited? Are you going to watch?
    Last edited by phenylalanine; 03-10-2015, 06:17 AM.

This will be a clash of two football giants in Span, and probably one of the most interesting match of the year. I am a fan of Barcelona, and always when these two football clubs meet, I'm cheering for Barca. March 22nd is not far away, so we need to be patient a little longer!
    Last edited by gggagggi; 03-10-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

this game is in the balance.Both teams are very strong and play qualitative football.However, i believe Barca will win the match.My prediction is 2-1.

Comment

been on the loosing end this few months but I will still put my luck to the Real Madrid team, as usual we will beet the Barca's

Comment

Barca has a slight advantage because of the fact that the fans of Barcelona will create a fantastic atmosphere there!!!!!!!But, who knows?the ball is unpredictable!!!!!!!

Comment

This is a match that i as Barcelona fan can't afford to miss as we cement our top position as the winner of the League. My predicts are Barcelona will win 3-1. Check my prediction after the game and you will see i was right.

Comment

We will definitely check if your prediction is right, Messi. As a huge fan of FC Barcelona, I am beyond excited to watch El Clasico and see them beat Real Madrid! Forca Barca! 1

Comment

Originally posted by phenylalanine View Post
                We will definitely check if your prediction is right, Messi. As a huge fan of FC Barcelona, I am beyond excited to watch El Clasico and see them beat Real Madrid! Forca Barca! 1
                all the best for the best team, a clash that will determine who will win the league. That game is important to both sides. Can't wait to see what will happen.

Comment

Barcelona are on better form and at home. That said, you cannot count Real Madrid, especially considering how the first match went.

Comment

Real is not at his best, so I hope Barca will use that and win this match. Probably if that happen Barca will be champion, but it is still early to talk. A lot can happen till this derby.

Comment

The key for Barcelona is how they manage the match against City

Need to advance in UCL but not lose too much energy

Harder without Busquets

Comment

A nerve-wrecking match, full of emotion! I cannot wait

Comment

i cant wait to watch this match, this is the greatest game in la liga with some of us behind Real madrid we know we are taking the day

Comment

Originally posted by kirui View Post
                            i cant wait to watch this match, this is the greatest game in la liga with some of us behind Real madrid we know we are taking the day
                            Me to. I didn't watched football match with true passion for some time now, and I'm waiting for this match to do so. I just follow statistics, results but noting serious. This will be very interesting to watch, and I cant wait for the starting whistle! )

Comment

Who do you think the favorite is? Barcelona or Madrid?

Comment

• phenylalanine
                                phenylalanine commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I can't answer this But I am a fan of Barca so I'mm betting on them to win. Forca Barca!
                            Working...
                            X