LEO MESSI vs. CRISTIANO RONALDO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEO MESSI vs. CRISTIANO RONALDO

Both are great players but we have to admit that its hard to avoid comparing these two players. They also belong to teams who are great rivals (Real Madrid for Ronaldo and FC Barcelona for Messi).Both have great contributions to their teams, both are amazing on field, both have won the hearts of their fans and most women not just in the "looks" category but also in game performance. Who do you think is better, Leo or Cristiano? Or maybe both? What is your say?

Personally, i believe that, both are fantastic players with very good technique.Also another advantage these two players have is the fact that both are young. But i would say that Mesi is the better of the two for one reason.Ronaldo seems to me more arrogant than Messi and this is a bad think for me.Maybe, i am a little bit subjective because i am a fervent fun of Barcelona.

Comment

• phenylalanine
      phenylalanine commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that both are fantastic players. Messi, for me, is also better. Ronaldo may seem arrogant than messi but he's also done some charity works and acts of love to some children and his fans. I guess he has a good heart too. I'm also a huge fan of Barcelona! Viva Barca! I love it when Real Madrid and Barcelona plays El Classico and I must say Real Madrid is a strong team too.

This debate should be more than over, Messi is the best player in the world and will go down to history like that. CR7 has accomplished so much in his career but not yet to make hm the best.

Comment

I think a similar topic was before, but never mind. Many believe that Messi is better than Ronaldo, but in my opinion they both have their own qualities. They both play different football, and originate from different football schools.

Comment

I'm Barca fan, but like everything else I learned to see not only my point of view, but every possible. That being said, here is what I think about this topic. Messi and C.Ronaldo are VERY different type of players, and I think it is not possible to compare this two. Here are some reasons for that.

Messi is small and not so much physically strong, but because he is small his center of gravity make problems for defensive players. He is not even one of the fastest players but he manage to escape his marksman. That is because of his body dribbles and his ball control that is something he is born with.

At the other hand C.Ronaldo is totally different player. He is strong and physically very well prepared. He doesn't have Messi's talent but he have something I admire him for. That is passion and hard work. He is also one of the best free kick takers. Everything C.Ronaldo achieved in football is because of his hard work, while everything Messi achieved is because he is born to play football.

As a Barca fan I like Messi more but I respect C.Ronaldo for the hard work he put in to be what he is now. The only problem I have with him is his arrogance, but that is not something to talk about in topic about "best player" that is for topic "best man"

Comment

Originally posted by bobinikolovski View Post
          I'm Barca fan, but like everything else I learned to see not only my point of view, but every possible. That being said, here is what I think about this topic. Messi and C.Ronaldo are VERY different type of players, and I think it is not possible to compare this two. Here are some reasons for that.

Messi is small and not so much physically strong, but because he is small his center of gravity make problems for defensive players. He is not even one of the fastest players but he manage to escape his marksman. That is because of his body dribbles and his ball control that is something he is born with.

At the other hand C.Ronaldo is totally different player. He is strong and physically very well prepared. He doesn't have Messi's talent but he have something I admire him for. That is passion and hard work. He is also one of the best free kick takers. Everything C.Ronaldo achieved in football is because of his hard work, while everything Messi achieved is because he is born to play football.

As a Barca fan I like Messi more but I respect C.Ronaldo for the hard work he put in to be what he is now. The only problem I have with him is his arrogance, but that is not something to talk about in topic about "best player" that is for topic "best man"

Man, I love the comparison and I couldn't agree more with all of what you wrote. Just wanted to know members' opinion that's why I posted the topic.

''Everything C.Ronaldo achieved in football is because of his hard work, while everything Messi achieved is because he is born to play football.''

Comment

i absolutely agree with you!!This kid was born for this sportWe will see many unbelievable things in the future !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by phenylalanine View Post

Man, I love the comparison and I couldn't agree more with all of what you wrote. Just wanted to know members' opinion that's why I posted the topic.

''Everything C.Ronaldo achieved in football is because of his hard work, while everything Messi achieved is because he is born to play football.''
              In other words both are Great players and show as that miracles can happen as in Messi case, or that you can achieve everything with hard work as in C.Ronaldo case!

Comment

I used to consider Ronaldo better before, but recently I tend to lean on Messi's side.

Ronaldo's physical attributes are incredible, his strength, power and agility are unrivaled.
                He seems arrogant at times, but his work ethic is what made him what he is today.

Messi is not physically gifted, but his technique is near flawless, when you see him push the ball
                in the penalty box and in the goal when no one can catch him you can only watch in disbelief.

Comment

It is like comparing Bach to Beethoven, or a Lamborghini to a Ferrari. Both are impressive, talented players. It's just a personal choice. I can not make up my mind, though I tend to appreciate Messi a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                  X