Wilshere is a smoker - Wenger disagree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilshere is a smoker - Wenger disagree

Prof Wenger has come out to defend Wilshere that he is no smoker after the player hit the media about his smoking habits. after a picture of him holding shisha piped emerged in the internet. Do you think Wilshere is a smoker?

i love this guy for his football workouts. always a hard worker on the pitch and what he does with his personal life is not my business as long as he deliver when in the field. That's all i can ask from a player but if by any chance he plays badly due to his personal life behavior i would drop him if i was a coach. Too bad am not a player leave alone being a coach.

Comment

Wishere has no place in Arsenal squad and all he will bring to them is disruption. It is time wenger make this guy warm the bench as he deserve and let the likes of Santi Cazorla to enjoy they playing time because he has proven to be a key player in the squad if at all they wish to finish in top four.

Comment

man.. no doubts now huh!

He's just one of tens if not hundreds of pro footballers who smoke. He just got caught doing it!

Comment

yeah, just unlucky, but for me i don't care if he smoke or not but if he deliver on the pitch.
          The pitch performance should be used to judge a player and not his personal decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazard View Post
            The pitch performance should be used to judge a player and not his personal decision.
            +1 Thats the deal !

Comment

he is not the only player who likes taking puff. there are others who misbehaves with it remember what did Baloteli smoke till he fire worked his apartment. that guys is a drama prince so let Wilshire do is thing.

Comment

yeah, let him be. He was just unlucky that he was caught.

Comment

As long as it does not interfere with the performance it does not matter. But I think it's not good for stamina forward. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by slametriyadi99 View Post
                    As long as it does not interfere with the performance it does not matter. But I think it's not good for stamina forward. Just my opinion.
                    and you right it affects his breathing system and at the long run it will cut his career shot when he will not be able to withstand the 90 minutes play.

Comment

Wilshere has his personal life but he has to keep it private, It also has influence on young generation following arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Seema View Post
                        Wilshere has his personal life but he has to keep it private, It also has influence on young generation following arsenal.
                        thank God am not among the generation following arsenal. wow, what a feeling. Monaco do me proud today.

Comment

Working...
                        X