Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Suarez scores his most important Barcelona goal in Clasico win over Real Madrid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Suarez scores his most important Barcelona goal in Clasico win over Real Madrid

Luis Suarez says that his matchwinning goal in Sunday's 2-1 La Liga Clasico win over Real Madrid was the most important he has scored for Barcelona to date
    Last edited by phenylalanine; 04-02-2015, 10:26 AM.

fantastic and spectacular player.he played very well yesterday.it is true that Barca apart from the others possess three fantastic and with good technique scorers:Neymar, Messi and Suarez

Comment

phenylalanine

If Messi and Neymar played him more he could scored more goals but that was not the case. Neymar was selfish several times, but never mind. This is what real striker does, he had 1 chance and scored a goal! That is why he is brought to Barcelona.

Comment

Originally posted by bobinikolovski View Post
        phenylalanine

If Messi and Neymar played him more he could scored more goals but that was not the case. Neymar was selfish several times, but never mind. This is what real striker does, he had 1 chance and scored a goal! That is why he is brought to Barcelona.
        That players are selfish is becoming more trendy or is it just my perception. And it is not just Neymar. Anyway, Suarez just won't leave the headlines, it's either him biting or allegedly biting or his poor form and finally kaboom. Glad for the guy though, he's been criticized a bit too much.

Comment

This is why barca signed him in the foest place. He can deliver in big games. i think this win just clinched the la liga champions.

Comment

Originally posted by homer View Post
            That players are selfish is becoming more trendy or is it just my perception.
            Actually this is not so trendy as you say. The problem is that in last few years (probably more than 10 years) we used to see to many passing in the penalty area, that is why we think players are selfish now. If you see some old videos of players before 10-20 years you will see that when attacker have the ball near the goal he never passes! Nowadays players want to go with the ball through goal line as this is American Football.. and we are used to that. That is why we think now that players are starting to be selfish, actually they are starting to play as they should play.. This is not pinball but football )

Comment

Originally posted by bobinikolovski View Post

Actually this is not so trendy as you say. The problem is that in last few years (probably more than 10 years) we used to see to many passing in the penalty area, that is why we think players are selfish now. If you see some old videos of players before 10-20 years you will see that when attacker have the ball near the goal he never passes! Nowadays players want to go with the ball through goal line as this is American Football.. and we are used to that. That is why we think now that players are starting to be selfish, actually they are starting to play as they should play.. This is not pinball but football )

It is that we see this types of reactions quite often. But I'm sure he doesn't pass that often too. Sorry I went off topic.

Comment

Huge goal, amazing touch to set himself up. Credit to Dani Alves for the awesome pass as well.

Comment

Working...
                X