Barcelona wins 2-1 against Real Madrid in 170th Liga Clasico Clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona wins 2-1 against Real Madrid in 170th Liga Clasico Clash

Barcelona wins El Clasico with a 2-1 score against real madrid which left madrid four points beahind in the race. Have you guys seen the game? What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by phenylalanine; 04-02-2015, 10:26 AM.

I can't say it was not a deserved win, but Real were quite good, even though they had struggled in the games before. The stats say it was tight game, Barcelona slightly more dominant, which was enough to secure the win.

Comment

it was a beautiful match.unfortunately i didn't watch but i heard it on radio..Barca played very well and its fans play a significant role too.

Comment

Originally posted by homer View Post
        I can't say it was not a deserved win, but Real were quite good, even though they had struggled in the games before. The stats say it was tight game, Barcelona slightly more dominant, which was enough to secure the win.
        You are right it was tight game but that can be said only for the first 60 mins! Last 30 min only Barca had chances, a lot of them! Real tried to play hard but that cost them to lose their strength to easy so they can be satisfied with this result! Barca had 3-4 really good chances that they missed in last 30 min.

Comment

Barcelona are in pole position. Real played a good game but in the end Barcelona almost destroyed them. However in the first half Real dominated proceedings.

Comment

Working...
          X