London Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Derby

The main fixture people waiting for is this weekend game when arsenal travel to White Hart Lane stadium. The gunners are well aware of the threat their city rival holds after they crashed Chelsea 5-3 just a few weeks ago.
    So Guys lets enjoy the game and see who wins the crush.

That's a very tight game there and I must say with the current for arsenal are having they might get the win but it will not be an easy ride. Definitely not Aston Villa.

Comment

Arsenal is in great form, after thrashing Aston Villa 5-0 in their previous game, they are confident enough to win this match at white hart lane. Ozil and walcott brilliant comeback in last game was awesome. Senti Cazrola is playing exceptionally well. I will Cheer for Gunners

Comment

I acknowledge the form of arsenal at the moment and i just wanted to point out it will not be an easy ride like they did to Aston Villa, Totenham has some talented individuals like Christian Eriksen and Harry Kane who if not well watched might cause a disappointment to the gunners. I will sit on the fence on this game because it can go either way.

Comment

you are right Spurs has some talented player like Eriksen, Chadli , Kane and Vertonghen. only setback for arsenal is that Sanchez will miss this North-London Derby. but remember arsenal duo walcott and ozil had made goal scoring comeback in last match and aston villa is also a strong side.

Comment

This will be a tight game that every team will want to get an edge. Am hoping that it will be an interesting game to watch.

Comment

and at the end of the end day the spurs carried the day with Kane in the center of all the events, He has proven to be the main man for the spurs

Comment

Working...
              X