Barcelona VS Bayern Munich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona VS Bayern Munich

Barcelona won the team of Munich at the second semi final of Champions League. Two fantastic goals from Messi and one goal from Neymar. What a fantastic match!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it was very good game, but only for Barca. Bayern played very bad, thay didn't even have direct attempt on a goal. And yes Barca scored 3 goals but those 3 could have easily been 4 or even 5 if we look at the 100% chances. I just hope that there wont be something unbelievable in Munich.

Comment

i do not think Bayern will take the ticket to the final in Munich.it is very difficult.it is true, Barca lost many chances in the game.but the keeper of Bayern was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!one of the best Europeans goalkeepers

Comment

I watched that game and I saw a lot of potential on both teams, the Barca dominated just because they were home with a full house, they were held to the second half when class showed up. generally I know they will get a really hard time when they make a visit to the Beryan backyard

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
          i do not think Bayern will take the ticket to the final in Munich.it is very difficult.it is true, Barca lost many chances in the game.but the keeper of Bayern was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!one of the best Europeans goalkeepers
          The final is in Berlin not in Munich and about Nojer hi IS the best goalkeeper in the world not just in Europe but still Messi is god )

Comment

Messi was incredible. Truly changed the match with his magic.

Comment

I couldn't call Messi a god. anyway he is incredible and works very well to give a team a win I like his play

Comment

i would like to say that, because of the result(3-0),Bayern will not managed to win 4-0 in Munich, in order to go to the final in Berlin.

Comment

You were right. Barcelona were pretty comfortable in the second leg.

Comment

Working...
                  X