Penny Skateboard 22 vs 27 Inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Skateboard 22 vs 27 Inch

Penny skateboard originated from Australia is just awesome with the clean plastic board instead of the sandy wooden board.

There are 2 main types of the penny skateboard which comes in 22 inch and the 27 inch version. Which one would you go for if you're to buy the penny skateboard?

I would definitely recommend the 27 inch versus the 22 inch penny skateboard. If you're starting to learn or you're a beginner, you can ride, cruise, and control more easily using the 27 inch. 22 inch penny skateboard is mainly for convenient sake where you can carry it around easily.

Here is a YouTube video on the 22 inch vs the 27 inch penny skateboard with comparisons among them as well as the review for Australia penny skateboard:

Comment

I found the video very nice although I don't have much technical expertise to comment over this point.

Comment

Very interesting video!

The only experience I have with skateboarding is falling flat on my face!

I am always very impressed by skateboarders when they're doing their tricks.

By the way, do we consider skateboarders "athletes?" No way right?

Comment

is there anyone ready to teach me how to be a skateboarder please send me a step by step demo

Comment

In my opinion 27 inches versus are better (especially for first-time buyers skateboard​). Long skateboards enable safer driving and larger radius turns.​ 22 inches skateboard​ is good for amateurs and the kids, but ​if you are experienced you can also perform stunts with this skateboard.

Comment

the shorter the board is , the much fun it is, its fun to control the 22 inch but definitely not for starters

Comment

Working...
              X