American Football Vs Rugby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Football Vs Rugby

Y'all should have a look at this short clip comparing American Football and Rugby. Whats your take, Rugby or American Football?

Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-20-2015, 02:40 PM.

Rubgy vs American football

Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-27-2015, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I prefer rugby since am used to it, but the Western countries love it a lot Coz its only played there, am I wrong?

Comment

which are the differences between American football and Rugby?i think that these two sports are the same.

Comment

peacock83 it seems you are a great lover of the bird,lol. Anyway, the two sports are almost the same in terms of the game play but the rules differ. If you can have a look at the video, you will notice some of the differences.

Comment

i look for it because having watched few American football games i found it interesting!!!!!!!

Comment

I really have come to like american football because of the action packed that it can bring onto a field and its fun to watch competitive action

Comment

i would say for me rugby is a little bit rougher than american football. and american footballer wear more pads and protections, am i right though??????????????????????

Comment

I don't know if there's any point in comparing the two, they're just different. Some people like American Football, others Rugby. Both are good and entertaining. Both have differences that make them unique and popular.

Comment

Working...
                  X