Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know what are the countries who play RUGBY as their National sports ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know what are the countries who play RUGBY as their National sports ?

Rugby, a sports, usually played in European and American countries. Rugby league the most popular sports in Northern England, Australia, Newzealand,France, Papua New Guinea where it is their national sports.

Rugby is definitely a fast and interesting moving sport played all over the world in several nations. I think Rugby is consider as national games in Scotland, new Zeeland and many other countries but the game are played all over the world as popular game

Comment

Yaa...You are absolutely right #Facreby. Have you watched any match in your country ?

Comment

Actually i did not watch any live march in my country but I saw many live rugby games in TV.

Comment

Until 1995 Rugby was the only amateur sport, rugby is now playing professionally around the world. Today is dominated by ten teams: Argentina, Australia, England, France, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, New Zealand, Scotland and Wales.

Comment

• kirui
            kirui commented
            Editing a comment
            you need to be specific in what type of rugby. either sevens or 15. because personal I know of Kenya as one of the people in this list in sevens. also in 15s I know of Japan too.

in Africa the countries that play rugby are South Africa, Kenya , Zimbabwe, Tunisia, Uganda and Zambia. in rugby sevens there are only two countries in the continent who play well and this are South Africa and Kenya.

Comment

namimbia is also a power house......how do you rank it

Comment

I don't know how I left them out. they are really good in rugby 15s. they have great players in there and the government support them.

Comment

ok but am sure soon kenya will overtake them in 15's rankings

Comment

mmmhhh I don't think that Kenya can get past Namibia soon in the 15s game. we have not invested so much on this sport, we have no insurance for most players and you know the probability of getting injury is so high. so man till then we are low.

Comment

there is only one reason i go to watch rugby., kirui the ladies there are hot, wow can't just stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorns View Post
                      Rugby, a sports, usually played in European and American countries. Rugby league the most popular sports in Northern England, Australia, Newzealand,France, Papua New Guinea where it is their national sports.
                      New Zealand is one of the countries that take rugby seriously and it is their national sport.
                      Fiji is in the list with Australia, south Africa are mixed up but are good too.
                      Messi you making my day. the women drive you crazy hehehehehe yes in all rugby game you cant see a dirty gal watching it they are all clean and pretty. I love that too, plan to watch las vegas this weekend and you will enjoy those thighs

Comment

thanks for the heads up, i will definitely watch the game, even if it through cable tv, Gals still make Rugby my sport to watch,

Comment

Working...
                        X