Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Ping Pong Paddle for Spin, Speed, Money, Power, Control, Defense, Beginner, Intermediate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ping Pong Paddle for Spin, Speed, Money, Power, Control, Defense, Beginner, Intermediate

Let's discuss what's the best ping pong paddle for best spin, best speed, best power, best control, best defense, or most worth the money for ping pong or table tennis beginner, intermediate, and expert here. Share your favorite ping pong paddles you've used before with the advantages you loved or the ping pong paddle you think is the best for either spin, speed, power, or money and love to own it.
    Last edited by Sky Ray; 02-03-2015, 04:02 PM.

The one I'm using is the Sunflex ping pong paddle, and it's pretty handy and comfortable for an intermediate table tennis player like me.
    Last edited by Peanut Butter; 02-03-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Standard table tennis paddle would do for beginner and intermediate players as skill is more important imo. As long as you use any standard ping pong paddle but not unknown brands from China then it should be fine. (I've several free China complimentary Golden Cup branded ping pong paddles and PSS branded Ping Pong balls when I bought the table tennis table, the ping pong ball couldn't even bounce nicely and the paddle rubber gets off easily as well ).

Comment

Working...
      X