Bruce Lee Playing Ping Pong Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee Playing Ping Pong Video

I first saw or watched it on a social networking site and I can still remember it since it looks amazing. The question is, is this real or just an acting and is the one playing the real Bruce Lee or just look alike? Looks so good to be true.

As old as the footage is I think it is Bruce Lee because he is impressive and not many people can possibly due the form that he does

Comment

i dont think its Bruce Lee, he died a long time ago when ping pong was not that well known, or whats your opinion?

Comment

I do not know honestly. it just could look like a professional with his appearance but whoever it is is rather good and can definitely play ping pong with nunchuks

Comment

I saw the name Bruce Lee, so I had to come watch! lol. I have no idea if it's him or not, I'm bad at picking up on that stuff.

Comment

Names can be deceiving and intriguing but nonetheless the footage is hard to tell but still like i said earlier it is quite impressive who ever the ninja is

Comment

It is hard to tell if it was really him cause there is no close up shot on his face. But knowing Bruce Lee based on stories and documentaries about him, that guy playing ping pong most probably him. Anyways, it is a very interesting video whether it is fake or not.

Comment

Originally posted by marvo View Post
                i dont think its Bruce Lee, he died a long time ago when ping pong was not that well known, or whats your opinion?
                I am unsure but no doubt that if ever someone can do this, it will be Bruce Lee.
                There are some comments on a video that it could be not true and just made for the commercial.

Comment

That's fun, although I agree it may not be Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee is the best though

Comment

Fake or not, this is amazing.
                    If true, and whoever that guy is (if not Brice Lee) himself, has some galactic skill.
                    If the video is fake, than congrats to whoever made it.

Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by homer View Post
                      Fake or not, this is amazing.
                      If true, and whoever that guy is (if not Brice Lee) himself, has some galactic skill.
                      If the video is fake, than congrats to whoever made it.

Lovely!
                      Hahaha right. Even this Bruce Lee video is fake, it is still a really interesting video to watch. Amazing if someone can play that good in ping pong even not using the racket.

Comment

i agree, it is an amazing video.i do not think this video is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
                          i agree, it is an amazing video.i do not think this video is fake.
                          Hi, can you share your reasons why do you think this video is not fake?
                          I also think that this is fake since it is already a classic video. But I do have doubts as well since anything can be done now through the newest technology available.

Comment

It seems that Bruce Lee was supposed to play ping Pong, not karate and other martial arts. This is certainly a scam, and it often happens on the Internet today.

Comment

It is not real, it is a commercial made by Nokia for their limited edition Bruce Lee phone.

Here's a link to the article explaining it: http://wafflesatnoon.com/bruce-lee-p...ith-nunchucks/

Comment

Working...
                              X