Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was the Last Time You Played Table Tennis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Was the Last Time You Played Table Tennis?

I think it had been years ago since I last played table tennis. I actually miss playing this sports and it was once part of my physical education classes before. Can you still remember the last time you have played ping pong or table tennis?

i remember playing table-tennis as a kid.but i did not play very well(fast, with good technique). to say the truth, i was not familiar with the sport. but i tried to learn it!

Comment

At least you have tried learning it and be able to share your experience with it.
      I am also not that good at playing table tennis but I could say that I have enjoyed those times that I have played it.

Comment

Every real time in playing table tennia but not for long coz i find it boring playbg that sport in a long period.

Comment

Maybe if you are competing, it will not be a boring game match. More if your opponent is really good, you will be challenged a lot.

Comment

I cannot remember that last time anymore cause its been a very long time already. I also missed playing table tennis cause it is very entertaining to play.

Comment

Last time I visit a mall and see a table tennis equipment, I feel like missing this sports as I used to play a lot of it before.

Comment

Working...
              X