MOUNTAIN BIKE RACING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOUNTAIN BIKE RACING

over the years i have develop a special love for mountain bike racing the females at the olympics are very nice to watch i wish it was a famous sports in my country so i could even do it for fun however the skill those rider have its so amazing to see them compete.
    ANNIE

Yea, mountain bike racing is ​such a beautiful sport. I am a great lover of nature (especially the mountains, because I mountaineer), and mountain bike racing is a great combination of nature and sport. Near my town there is a bike trail through hill (we call this hill Kraljevica), ​and whenever I have free time I like to ride my bike in this beautiful place.

Comment

wow i wish i had that luxury here so i could experience the atmosphere and enjoy the ride also next time video it for me so i can see the beauty gggagggi

Comment

mountain bike riding is a nice sport, especially when it comes to the steepy and rocky parts, that makes it more sporting..its simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by marvo View Post
          mountain bike riding is a nice sport, especially when it comes to the steepy and rocky parts, that makes it more sporting..its simply the best.
          yes it gets very sporting at the steep hills rocky hill there you see the real skill the rides have.

Comment

I used to enjoy biking a lot but mostly just for fun and have not thought of competing or becoming a professional biker someday.
            I have enjoyed watching some bike racing competitions especially those with difficult trails and lasting for several days.

Comment

Originally posted by ara-mae View Post
              I used to enjoy biking a lot but mostly just for fun and have not thought of competing or becoming a professional biker someday.
              I have enjoyed watching some bike racing competitions especially those with difficult trails and lasting for several days.
              well on the other hand i love the sports so much i would participate in it now even thou i never actually try it before

Comment

Working...
              X