Sponsored Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Grand Prix motorcycle racing is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Grand Prix motorcycle racing is the best?

For road racing, Grand Prix is considered one of the most popular motorcycle racing among all other championships. Do you think Grand Prix is the best, and how far do you like Grand Prix motorcycle racing, or you think there are other great motorcycle championships that are comparable with Grand Prix?

i love the way the take sharp conners and am sure it everyone would wish to have that experience

Comment

Yes I think remember there's many entushiasm with this sports. And something makes this popular is also the tight sompetition. As a proof, this sport also has a many audiences beside F1 Grand Prix.

Comment

Grand Prix motorcycle racing is definitely the best ​road racing, I have ever seen. ​I'm a big fan of motorcycles (especially sportbikes). Motorbike racing has always been more interesting than a car racing, for me.

Comment

yes it is with all those corners and such grand prix motorcycle racing is the best road racing for me. i would love to have the experience and skill to participate in a grand prix

Comment

somehow am addicted to watching fast things, like super motor bikes, the speed, the strength, the dressing and the heavy expensive machinery... that makes an outrageous sports man

Comment

Motorcycle racing is one of my favorites sports!!!!!!!!!!!i am a true blue of Valentino Rossi!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X