No announcement yet.

Have You Experienced Motorcycle Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Experienced Motorcycle Racing?

Motorcycle racing is dangerous and considered as an extreme sport. That could be the reason why there are only few who have tried it. Is there anyone here who have tried or experienced racing using a motorcycle?

No, I have not tried motorcycle racing and I actually do not know how to ride a motorycle. I do not have the opportunity to learn it since I do not own a motorcycle and no one in the family is into motorcycle riding.

Comment

I know to drive a motorcycle very well, but I have never participated in any motorcycle racing so far. In general, I do not prefer to play extreme kinds of sports.

Comment

i know how to ride a motor bike but i haven't yet reach a situation where i can get into a race

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
          i know how to ride a motor bike but i haven't yet reach a situation where i can get into a race
          Okay. Do you have plans on trying those motorcycle races or you do not want to?

Comment

@ara-mae.....haahaa well i love challenges and i feel i can be agood rider so one day am gonner give it a shot...any idea of where i can train hard?

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
              @ara-mae.....haahaa well i love challenges and i feel i can be agood rider so one day am gonner give it a shot...any idea of where i can train hard?
              I think it depends on where you are currently living. It will be important to practice or always ride a motorcycle to get used to it a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X