The Best Motor for Motorcycle Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Motor for Motorcycle Racing?

Is there a specific brand or type of motorcycle that are known to be the best motor for racing? Or in other words, what is the brand being used by the world champions in motorcycle racing. Is there personalized built motorcycles on world racing competitions?

Oh, the choice is great. ‚ÄčThere are many good sport motorcycles, such as Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636, Triumph Daytona 675R, Suzuki GSX-R750, Ducati 848 EVO Corse SE, Yamaha YZF-R1, MV Agusta F4RR, and so on, but my favorite is Ducati 1199 Panigale R. Look at his beautiful design (not to mention speed).

Click image for larger version

Name:	vim4iusr9u07kfquuzgx.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	11675

Comment

That looks good. Ducati is also the first motor brand that comes in my mind when it comes to racing. It was a well known brand and of course, very pricey!

Comment

i agree with you it is an expensive motorcycle but it is very beautiful and prestigious!!!!.the fans of Ducati do not hesitate to spend a lot of money on buying this motorcycle.i want to acquire Duccati some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you are a motorcycle racer and you can really afford to buy such expensive motor, better to buy this kind of brands. It could help you win those races and be able to enjoy motorcycle riding for a long time with durable motorcycles.

Comment

Originally posted by peacock83 View Post
            i agree with you it is an expensive motorcycle but it is very beautiful and prestigious!!!!.the fans of Ducati do not hesitate to spend a lot of money on buying this motorcycle.i want to acquire Duccati some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Yes, most of the equipments that are known to be durable or with great quality are expensive. Just like the Ducati motor brand as well as those other well known motor brands for racing.

Comment

i would prefer a yamaha their endurance makes the super bike with a difference

Comment

any one who has ever rode a super bike in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by LOIMA View Post
                  any one who has ever rode a super bike in this forum
                  I have not experienced riding any super bike or racing type of motorcycles.

Comment

Working...
                  X